Advertisement

Clicks Keyboard case: Surprisingly great or gimmicky gadget? [Hands on review]


Earlier this year, Clicks announced their Clicks Keyboard case for the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max. They wanted to bring back the tactility of a physical keyboard to the modern smartphone. As someone who loved using Blackberry Pearl and Bold and the T-Mobile Sidekick back in the day, I was immediately intrigued. But I also had a lot of questions, like: Will the total package be too big? Will it drain my iPhone battery? Is it a true daily product or more of a nostalgic gimmick? To my surprise, the Clicks Case was actually awesome for many reasons. But also has room for improvement. Here is my Clicks Keyboard Case for iPhone review.

more…via You searched for iphone - 9to5Mac https://ift.tt/pZFyNab

Post a Comment

0 Comments