Advertisement

Play console quality games on iPhone with the Xbox RiotPWR controller


When I was younger and had fewer responsibilities, I played games all the time. Gaming was my top hobby starting with the original NES through the original Xbox. I even worked at EBGames during college as well. As I started a family, I had to trim up my hobbies, and sadly I stopped playing games. As my kids have gotten older, I have a little more time on my hand, but not enough to want to invest in a game system. I’ve dabbled with Stadia, but it’s limited on games. I’ve recently played a few games on Xbox Cloud Gaming, and the turns the iPhone into a great mobile gaming device. Let’s look at how to enjoy Xbox Cloud Gaming on iPhone.

more…

The post Play console quality games on iPhone with the Xbox RiotPWR controller appeared first on 9to5Mac.

via You searched for iphone - 9to5Mac https://ift.tt/VkpHT46

Post a Comment

0 Comments